Monday 25 March 2013

(#kcupdate) New releases on the Underground!

Doing my research and thinking about what I haven't blogged about in agessss Underground shoes flagged up in my head. July last year was the last time I blogged about Underground shoes, it's ages ago I know but now here's a new one.

Previous posts:
Have you got the Underground collabo?
Underground London Flagship Store

Take a look at the recent collaboration with B store ...

"B Store is now a global brand, with 90% of its sales coming from outside the UK. The web has become our major source of growth, and together - wholesale and web – are by far the fastest growing areas for the brand. We felt we no longer needed physical retail presence in London and will be directing our resources to a stronger online presence, which we're planning to overhaul later this year" - bstorelondon.com






No comments:

Post a Comment