Friday 31 May 2013

(#kcstyle) Second Skin

I was browsing through the new clothes on the All Saints website this morning before I start my holiday shopping next week. I've actually started to think of clothes as a second skin. Clothes cover the essentials and can also define your creative flare in most cases.

I chose a selection of pieces from All Saints new arrivals as they can be worn alternatively whatever the weather forecast may be to be honest. That's what I love about clothes!!! VERSATILITY
Take a look and see what All Saints has to offer you this summer...

All the details for the items in the picture are listed below.


 
1 Wish Edge Vest
£35

2 Shiga Lowe Shorts
£55

3 Requiem Earring
£50

4 Viper Top
£225

5 Leopard Ashby Jeans
£95

6 Leopard Lowe Shorts
£55

7 Connell Leather Biker Jacket
£298

No comments:

Post a Comment