Sunday 19 May 2013

(#kcstyle) Next Key Trends for Summer 2013

Getting back in the swing of things in terms of blogging has been hard but I would like to say I'm officially back. All the main sections of my FMP (Final Major Project) are done only need to do the final finishing touches and get my exhibition up. I can't wait! All my hard work is finally paying off and now it's time to fully focus on #klosetcloset for the summer.

I was searching the internet yesterday and I saw this video on youtube by Next which focuses on their key trends for the summer season. I really hope that we get the summer that that UK needs because the snow was falling for farrr too long.


The key trends covered in this video (above) are Clashing Brights; New Nautical; Monochrome; Prints and Pattern; Cool Blue; Ibiza Style; Tailor Made Colours; and Lace Luxe.

If you can't view the video click here and it will take you to the youtube channel to watch it.

Check out the Next Youtube channel for more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment