Monday 20 May 2013

(#kccomp) Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013 with Next

I just want to say thanks for reading my posts for the last year.

If you enjoy what you've been reading then I would be honoured if you could nominate me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards if you think that #klosetcloset is suitable for any of the award categories.

If you click on the picture that looks like this (on the right column of mu blog, if you are using a mobile device click here) it will take you straight to the page where the nomination forms can be filled out. I would really appreciate it if you took the time out to do this for me (it should only take a couple minutes) as I really work hard to make my blog appealing content wise and visually.

If you have any questions to do with #klosetcloset email me at klosetcloset@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thankksss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment