Monday 6 August 2012

You so dope!

It's lovely to see new followers on my twitter page so I thought it's about time that I show my appreciation.

the dope hut, clothing, accessories, jewelleryDope Hut is one of my newest followers that caught my eye just due to the fact that their Bio just says 'We Sell Dope Stuff'. Kinda made me laugh inside just due to the fact that by those four words I wanted to see what Dope Hut had to offer.

Street wear is what dope hut do and they want to do it well! I love the fact that their mission is to 'open minds' and help out charities at the same time.

the dope hut, clothing, accessories, jewellery'The ideal should should benefit all stakeholders: customers, clients, employees, partners, investers, the environment, and society. We believe that consistently doing the right thing will naturally lead to long-term success.' - www.dopehut.com

To continue in a positive light Dope Hut also allows you to purchase a long list of brands in US Dollars, Euros, and GB Pounds.
If you like what you see 'Join The Street Team' today!!!

Do it well! Do it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment