Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ready to get away again?

 <<< Ladies Corfu Kaftan

Have you just come back from a holiday or preparing to go on another one? StarBlu has everything you need to start off your next holiday!

Take a look at my previous StarBlu post, Pack your suitcase ..., which I wrote at the beginning of summer.

Looking through every piece of the current collection I find it very inspiring might have to do something about the inspiration I have found from StarBlu. I might have to find somewhere to go with an outdoor pool as well so I have a valid reason to buy my own range of StarBlu products.




These are my favourite things for my imaginary holiday suitcase:

















  <<< Ladies Crete Kaftan








Antibes Silk Kaftan >>>







<<< San Rafael Silk Shirt









Shop @ StarBlu

No comments:

Post a Comment