Sunday 12 August 2012

To all of the islands ...

It's been a little while and I'm used to doing my daily research but time definitely hasn't been on my side recently. I want to update you with one of my first supporters, Cutlass and Cane.

Going back to a brand after a pretty long time I find it wonderful to see the large masses of new products and lovely new layouts. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed but did find it a little hard to see some products I've seen in the photos. If you're wondering what I've been liking the look of it's the khaki military shirt with the embroidered flag on it.

As it's exactly two weeks until Notting Hill Carnival a lot of pre-carnival raves are going on and other carnivals around England not forgetting the rest of the world!

Let's not forget about Passport by Cutlass and Cane. If you haven't already read my post on them you can read it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment