Saturday 25 August 2012

I Love My Tights!!!

In early June, I wrote a post about Tights Please and I felt really privileged to be contacted by them to do two review for their best selling tights. It's amazing to be offered an opportunity like that, take a look at the product reviews I did at the beginning of July.

I have to say these tights are amazing and I can't wait to wear them more than I have. So I have another look on the Tights Please website to see if I could find anything else that I liked and I did!





These are my new favourite tights.

<<< JA By Jonathan Aston Sheer Trellis Flower Tights

If you like the tights you've seen on my previous post, my two product reviews and the tights on the right then waste no time and go straight to the Tights Please website.

No comments:

Post a Comment