Monday 3 June 2013

(#kcwishlist) A Cath Kidston Holiday







<<< Spot Small Wheeled Suitcase
£110












I have just under a month before I go away and I don't even think I have a suitable suitcase to take away with me. I really wanted something that could stand out from the crowd because it would be so easy to spot when waiting for my luggage at arrivals. Looking at the Cath Kidston range in the shops and online made me think why not! What have I got to lose by buying this suitcase. The reviews were so positive it must mean that this suitcase is perfect for my holiday, if only they had the dimensions on the website.

As well as this suitcase I was looking at the Bloomsbury floral print one. I really want to come out of my comfort zone and go for it, but I really don't know. Should I?







<<< Bloomsbury Wheeled Suitcase
£110

No comments:

Post a Comment