Tuesday 4 June 2013

(#kcevents) UCA Epsom @ Graduate Fashion Week

This year I was lucky enough to get three tickets to attend Graduate Fashion Week yesterday. I had tickets to see the 8pm showing which was UCA Epsom's show and what was the most exciting about watching the show was the thought of my collection being on the runway one day. In September I should be going to UCA Epsom so it was really useful to see what could be produced at the end of the three year course.

All the collections were visually exciting and complex. Maybe it seems like that to me because I haven't started studying fashion to the extent these graduates have at UCA.

SHOW HIGHLIGHTS (below):


EDELINA ISSA
YAINA HARRIS
LYDIA COOPER
HANNAH ROSE FLORES
MELANIE PACE-LUPI
HANNAH WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment