Friday 14 June 2013

(#kcstyle) My Beachwear Top 5 For Your Summer Body!

Searching around for items to pack in my suitcase bikini's have definitely been my number one search. I have already bought four but I am always looking for any new finds that can top what I already have. I also had a look at a few one pieces just to make sure I covered all bases of places I may end up going to, like water parks.

The Top 5 bikini's I'm looking at right now:

All the details for the items in the picture are below.


1 Melissa Odabash Cheetah Print Bandeau Bikini
my-wardrobe.com

2 Yellow Space Print Bandeau Bikini Top
riverisland.com

3 Playful Promises Exotic Parrot Swimsuit
houseoffraser.co.uk

Navy Laser Cut Swimsuit
next.co.uk

Limited Collection Feather Print Underwired Swimsuit
marksandspencer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment