Saturday 14 July 2012

Welly Wang!

hunters, wellies, wellington boots, footwear


Wellies have been the talk of the town lately with the eventful festivals, carnivals and surprisingly sports days. With all this rain I don't even want to think about wearing my nice shoes because the weather is so unpredictable. So it's time to get your welly fix for this summer!


No matter what your style is I'm sure there is a welly for you. Plain, detailed, patterned, animal print. Welly designers are aiming high!

Whether you've got a pair or not, we all know about Hunters. Ribena started the "welly wang" promotional campaign where you could win a pair of wellies that coordinate with your favourite bottle of Ribena. I've entered the competition a couple of times and I didn't win anything unfortunately. Did you win a pair?

I'm currently looking for some ankle wellies that are worth the money on the label and the main thing I'm going for is that they have to LOOK GOOD!

deichmann, wellies, wellington boots



I found a pair of ankle wellies yesterday in Deichmann, Westfield London for a tenner. To me that's the right sort of price considering I want to fully embrace nature and look good at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment