Tuesday 24 July 2012

Jet around the world with Gemma Collins!

When I was researching about Lucy Mecklenburgh's first swimwear collection I also found out that Gemma Collins, also a TOWIE star, has her own brand to make plus size women feel and look more beautiful than they already are.

Today was the day I actually decided to act upon my findings after soaking in the sun and watching the Olympic torch run through my area. Anyways enough about my day, and back to the fun filled world of fashion.

Gemma Collins has launched a range that offers amazing clothing for women between the sizes of 16 and 22. So if you're between them sizes have a look.

If I could fit into Gemma Collins clothes I would definitely wear these:

gemma collins, TOWIE, clothing, plus size
gemma collins, TOWIE, clothing, plus size

 <<< Prague








gemma collins, TOWIE, clothing, plus sizegemma collins, TOWIE, clothing, plus size

<<< Chicago








Take a look at the whole collection for yourself on the Gemma Collins website.

No comments:

Post a Comment