Monday 9 July 2012

Pucci

Emilio Pucci has to be one of my favourite designers to date. Only finding out about him last year when I was in my first year of college it still only feels like yesterday when I layed eyes on one of his collections. Emilio Pucci's collection are always fresh, bright, and luxurious.

Take a look at my favourites from the Emilio Pucci Pre-fall 2012 collection on their website:

emilio pucci, designer, clothing









emilio pucci, designer, clothing







emilio pucci, designer, clothing








emilio pucci, designer, clothing








emilio pucci, designer, clothing







emilio pucci, designer, clothing








emilio pucci, designer, clothing







emilio pucci, designer, clothing

Out of the 44 looks I couldn't just pick 1, so I picked 8!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment