Tuesday 25 December 2012

(#kcwishlist) Obsession ...

On Thursday I went out with no intention of going shopping for myself but just out of curiosity I went into Boots to see how helpful the staff were in helping me smell gooooood.


Wandering around I got the Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum testers from one sales assistant. Result!


Taking another look by myself another sales assistant asked if they could help me. At first I didn't really want there help but I thought I might as well as I have time on my hands. After samplng sweet perfumes I found what I was looking for!




Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau du Parfum


This perfume is no longer a want it is a need!


If you're looking for a new perfume go out and smell this one you may just fall in love with it the way I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment