Saturday 1 December 2012

(#kcstyle) Too over the top?





I was looking through one of my recent Elle magazines and one page really inspired me (page on the left) and I saw a reoccurring theme of fully embellished outfits. So I had a quick look in several other shops that sell embellished items that are attainable in the average persons price bracket.

I didn't want to put anything up that I wouldn't wear myself even though I did come across a few items I found interesting in the shops but I didn't include them.

I hope you like the short selection I have made and the details of all the items included are listed below.

Can you ever get too over the top with embellishments?








1 Cream baroque print maxi dress (only the black one is now available)
£120

£139

£15

£26

5 TOUCH - Decorative crystals clutch
£74.99

£32.75

£9.99

£175

No comments:

Post a Comment