Wednesday 14 November 2012

(#kcwishlist) Love over money?

So I'm laying here and it's 11:30pm. Although I'm tired I'm still up for a late night internet shop on ASOS (my in-house version of window shopping) just before I go to sleep.

<<< A Question Of Love Over Money T-Shirt

I've just seen this top and I lovvvveee it. It's so ME! Although I am trying to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to my style I need it. Ok I guess I don't really need it but I really really want it. Should I get it?

A simple graphic to portray the choice of love over money is great. I would choose love over money any day because true love lasts forever and money certainly doesn't bring you unlimited happiness, however it may help in the short term.

Take a look at the rest of the A Question Of collection for men and women.

Have a good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment