Monday 12 November 2012

(#kcwardrobe) It's all hype!!!

<< HYPE Flower Sweatshirt

After work on Friday I bought this sweatshirt from Footasylum. Originally I hadn't planned to add this sweatshirt to my wardrobe but I had to replace the blazers I had bought two weeks previous.

Returning my blazers was heartbreaking as I've wanted a pair for agesssss but I realised number one they were slightly too small and that once again trainers aren't really going in the same direction as I am with my style right now.

Although this is a mens sweatshirt I thought the floral print was up my street as it can give a very casual dark outfit a vibrant splash of colour.

When I put an outfit together I normally think about comfort and warmth because I would be at college pretty much all day. I would wear this with either Bershka jeans, H&M leggings or River Island jeggings. Oooo yeh and on my feet I would slip on my Black Bailey Bow UGGs or my White Converses :).

No comments:

Post a Comment