Thursday 7 June 2012

Size?

size?, footwear, clothing, accessories

Size? is  not one of those widely known brands if your not into travelling or fashion. I was first introduced about two years ago and if I was a male this would be my shop.


'Size? is one of the most popular UK suppliers of branded footwear, premium clothing and accessories'.

Considering I didn't think there was a lot of Size? stores I was surprised to find out there was more than the one I go to in Carnaby Street.


Visiting London for our very eventful year you may want to check out one of the three Size? stores located in Carnaby Street, Covent Garden and Portobello Road.

Check out the list of stores.
















If you don't want to visit the actual store have a look at the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment