Friday 22 June 2012

J.W. Anderson for Topshop

Topshop has recently announced a collaboration with British designer J.W. Anderson. The collection will be full of fun fashion as well as the classic stationary items. The first collection is set to launch in September and the second collection will be launching in early 2013. Lucky for you both of the collection will be available at topshop!

For a couple of days I've been trying to wonder what sort of clothes will be in the collection, so I did a little research.

I was having a look at the spring/summer collection 2012 and picked one look I wouldn't mind seeing in this collaboration.

J.W. Anderson, Topshop






I think that if this hexagonal connected vest was made into a print it could be transferred onto a vest top to make it more commercial.










J.W. Anderson, Topshop








Again with this piece from the S/S collection I think it could be made into a print to go on a vest top or a jersey maxi dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment