Sunday 22 September 2013

(#klosetcloset) The Start Of A New Life ...

I've been really bad lately when it's come to blogging as a lot of things have taken over my life such as summer homework for university, moving and just simply getting settled. I'm still settling in to uni life as it's only the end of the first week but I'm trying to blog much more regularly as I'm studying fashion so it shouldn't be that hard. I just have to make time!

It's taking me so long to type as I have a wrist brace on but the pain will be worth it in the end if I'm able to post today hopefully it doesn't aggravate my tendons and not allow them to heal as quickly as possible. Enough of my self pity though, it's time to welcome my new uni life in and let the productive academic year begin.

Loren-Jai x

No comments:

Post a Comment