Sunday 14 July 2013

(#kcwardrobe) Pre Take Off!


I packed for my holiday just over two weeks ago now and I whilst I was away I was trying to find the time to sit down and blog but as you see I never got round to it. Now I'm back and I have some time on my hands after unpacking I thought that I should show you one of the best practical buys before I went away. I love my suitcase and I want to go on holiday over and over again, it makes me feel like a traveller because of the departure board design.

I have never known myself to pack light so I definitely know that this suitcase can hold over 20kg depending on what you pack in it I guess. I think I was able to pack over three weeks worth of clothes and I was only out of the country for 12 days, bad I know, but you never know I may have had to change more than once a day depending on where I was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment