Tuesday 15 May 2012

Gilly Hicks and Hollister's joint flagship store

On May 12, Gilly Hicks and Hollister opened their flagship store in Regent street. Located in different wings of the premises the Hollister wing offers all of the men and women ranges, where as the Gilly Hicks wing showcases their well known bra library.

Take a look at the Gilly Hicks website and the Hollister website as you can order products online or visit one of the many stores the company has.

gilly hicks sweater










At the moment I think this is my favourite jumper from Gilly Hicks as I actually bought it but in hot pink to coordinate with other items in my wardrobe.








hollister








For the boys this is my favourite look from Hollister at the moment. It's casual but looks like it can prepare any boy for spontaneous weather changes, especially in England. One thing I'm not too hot on is the flip flops but that's what Hollister is about.









hollister











I think this look is versatile to a lot of country and weathers. The top and cardgian can be worn in all weathers and the shorts obviously can only be worn when it's warm and that goes for the flip flops as well unless your on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment