Thursday 28 February 2013

(#kcAOTD) Nt On Love by Alan Kitching

The first thing that attracted me to this piece of work was the word 'love'. I'm all about love although it sounds kinda cheesy. I guess it is in a way but I like to think its true. I also love the colour pink so maybe that another reason why I was drawn to it.

As love is the biggest word on this piece and on is next to it I found it hard to notice the letters 'nt' at the top left hand corner. Part of me thinks that the 'nt' isn't relevant that's why it's in a different font, so small and so far away from the focal point but then again if it wasn't relevant then why is it there?

<<< Nt On Love by Alan Kitching

Take a look at my Pinterest boards to see if you find anything of your interest as I don't blog about everything I pin up on my boards. Also take a look at debutart.com for more work by Alan Kitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment